Thank you for your interest in volunteering at the 3rd Annual Halloween TRUNK or TREAT event!
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have: email@example.com
We really appreciate your support!
Event Date: Saturday, October 27, 2018
11:00am - 12:30pm - Resource Fair & Family Activities
12:30pm - 2:30pm - TRUNK or TREAT
Location: 24823 Soto Road, Hayward, CA 94544
Note for Volunteers: (Participating in TRUNK or TREAT event ONLY)
Parking lot area opens at 11:00 am on the day of the event.
Set up starts at 11:00 am. Please plan to be there no later than 11:45 am.
Volunteer opportunities available. Please choose from the following:
1. Decorating the Trunk of your car with a "Theme" and wear costumes, organization gears or uniforms
2. Volunteering at one of the Trunk or Treat booth and wear your Halloween costume if you prefer
3. This will be a great opportunity to be out in the community supporting Acceptance and Awareness for children with Autism and Special Needs
- Halloween “Trunk or Treat”, where event participants will decorate the trunk of their cars, and give out goodies to the kids. Unlike Trick-or-Treating, where kids go from door to door, in this event kids will go from trunk to trunk to collect their goodies.
- This is a Free event for children with Autism and Special Needs and their families, but all are welcome. Last year we had about 350+ kids at the event, and the kids had a BLAST!
- We will have about 20+ cars decorated. There will be games, free children’s books giveaway, magic show, face painting, free snacks, raffles, kids will be able to take photos with ELMO, and there will also be a photo booth for kids and their families.
- We are inviting kids from Hayward and surrounding school districts, local special needs organizations, community organizations, and will also be promoting this free event online via social media, also through local news media.
Thanks again for your support!